Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Minchin Bob Minchin is offline

Default Weeds on tarmac

"Eddy Young" wrote in message
In article , EricP says...

Sounds like it's only about a couple of inches thick at most. A
dandelion will make short work of that in the warmer weather.

Sounds like replacing the whole thing is the only solution. What would be

a fair
quote for 25 sq. metres of [tarmac] driveway in North Hampshire? Anyone

can
recommend a reliable company?

Cheers,

Eddy

--
http://priscimon.com/blog

You know the drill for private e-mails.

See here http://www.hants.gov.uk/scrmxn/m03813.html
for list of contractors that Hampshire council use.

I thoroughly recommend Bill Bromley (now run by son Richard). they are
based in southern hampshire and I don't know how far north they stray.
We've used then through work and I drive daily over their work years after
it was done with no problems at all. Mention Roke Manor which is where I
work, if you talk to Richard.

Good Luck

Bob