Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP EricP is offline

Default Weeds on tarmac

On 13 Apr 2007 06:45:09 -0700, Eddy Young
wrote:

In article , EricP says...

If weeds are coming through this early, the stuff must be total
rubbish. You will therefore be spending the rest of your life waiting
for the inevitable weed to break through.

I doubt I will be in this house for the rest of my life, but yeah, I get the
point ;-)

Take it as a lesson learnt and replace it with a reputable company.

I'm trying to convince myself that for the price (ie £400), at least the
driveway looks better than before when it turned muddy whenever it rained and
weeds grew all over the place, except that judging from the state of things, it
may not be too long before things get as bad.

My SO is convinced that with regular weedkiller spraying, we will have the upper
hand, but I seriously doubt that.

Eddy

Sounds like it's only about a couple of inches thick at most. A
dandelion will make short work of that in the warmer weather.