Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.chem,alt.med.veterinary,sci.bio.microbiology
[email protected] timothy42b@aol.com is offline

Default Ozone Generator -vs- Cat Urine Spray?

On Apr 13, 3:56 am, "N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)"
wrote:

Saying that a microwave cooks from the inside out sounds
reasonable, too. It still is not true.

Yes ozone will desensitize your nose... to the smell of ozone.
Enough of it will have other physiological effects as well.

Ozone will not *quite* pass from point of generation to either
double carbon bonds or less-than fully oxided sulfur without
passing through points in between. But it will come very close
to that.

David A. Smith

And yet I've seen it be quite effective on a mildew smell in a space
large enough there is no chance it was really removing the odorant.

So I have to believe the desensitization is a bit more general than
you think.