Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.chem,alt.med.veterinary,sci.bio.microbiology
[email protected] timothy42b@aol.com is offline

Default Ozone Generator -vs- Cat Urine Spray?

On Apr 11, 6:52 pm, "Bill Penrose" wrote:
I was involved in some experiments years ago with removing the odor of
cigarettes from 'no smoking' rooms in hotels. Seems that maintaining
10 ppm ozone for a few hours got rid of most odors without a lot of
damage to fabrics and so on. Dangerous Bill

I have been told that ozone generators work by desensitizing your
nose, rather than actually reacting with the odor source.

I have not been able to find the source for that statement though it
seems reasonable.