Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Scott Scott is offline

Default Two warnings and a tip.

At
one time there was even models that were made from high quality
aluminum plates, but that link has long expired.

There still are - I bought one of these and am very happy with it:
http://www.chickandduckmfg.com/index2.html

....Scott

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 9, 9:50 pm, "
wrote:

it got put on the net, for all to use, to the best of my recollection,
there were some improvement/changes added by others and now there are
several sites that show the plans on how to build them, and also some
do have them for sale, I would say you are pretty safe making them IMO.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

I sure think Leo is right. Those plans IN DETAIL have been around as
long as I can remember. Posted on websites (Fred's), passed around
freely on many different sites and in many different variations. At
one time there was even models that were made from high quality
aluminum plates, but that link has long expired.

I wouldn't worry about making them at all.

Robert