Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.chem,alt.med.veterinary,sci.bio.microbiology
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\) N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\) is offline

Default Ozone Generator -vs- Cat Urine Spray?

Dear Gregg:

"Gregg" wrote in message
Thanks for the input Dave...
It would only be a minor addition to his product lines.
(more of an area of personal interest - water treatment.)
As far as getting sued - He wouldn't violate valid
patents. (or invalid ones with out a right to practice
opinion)

It was not "patent" or "opinion" that would get him sued, IMO.
It was violation of physical law, and wild claims. Customers are
getting wise.

He has a very solid background in diffuser technology ...
.and some interesting results and stories. I'm pretty
sure I don't have all the details right ;-). - I shouldn't
relay second hand information, but It sounded like an
area of interest for both you and my friend. If you're
interested - I can give you contact information - it sounds
like you two might have a pretty interesting discussion.
(he loves technical banter)

That's OK. I am not in the busniess of specifying diffuser
systems. But thank you.

David A. Smith