Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Microwave schematic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

justmanuals wrote:

Who died and made you boss?

Yawn. I see you've expanded the groups that you spam. I'm sure the
guys who restore 1930s radios can really use your microwave manuals.

Your email speaks volumes about your character, and proves to me that
you are a spammer.

From: justmanuals
To: "Michael A. Terrell"
Subject: Microwave schematic
Date: Apr 11, 2007 5:16 PM
On Apr 10, 8:10 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
justmanuals wrote:

Who died and made you boss?

Yawn. I see you've expanded the groups that you spam. I'm sure

the
guys who restore 1930s radios can really use your microwavemanuals.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida