Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] cselby@mts.net is offline

Default Wood/glass glue question.

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:54:36 -0400, (Judy P) wrote:

Hi..I want to glue marbles onto pop sickle sticks. It will be a stack of
pop sickle sticks with marbles..It is for a craft..I would like to know,
what kind of glue might be best, for my project? I will sand the side of
the marble to be glued, for a better bond..I am looking for strength..
thank you,
judy

Automotive windshield Urethane - comes in a caulking gun tube about
10$ or less. Wash the marble in alcohol for a good bond . Comes out
easy when warmed up and is very strong. A wee dab on the stick and
drop the marble into the dab and walk away. It takes a few hours at
room temp to set up. Get it on your hands and you wear it.

Pete