Posted to sci.electronics.repair
William R. Walsh William R. Walsh is offline

Default Sanyo DS26050 TV stuck in demo mode

I would suggest pressing a combination of buttons at the same time.

Some Philips TVs had a feature where pressing both volume buttons at once
would enter a demonstration mode. I've also seen the "push both volume
buttons at once" functionality used to enter the set's configuration menu.

It isn't hard to imagine another TV maker using the same approach, so give
it a try and see. I doubt it could make things any worse.

William