Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default How do I fix a broken electrical conduit that is attached to a concrete slab?

On Apr 8, 10:43 am, wrote:
On 8 Apr 2007 06:26:22 -0700, "dpb" wrote:

... chances are the cable isn't what it should be ...

This can't legally be "cable" in the first place. ...

Yes. I just meant "cable" in the generic sense "electrical
conductors".

Looking at the picture OP posted was unable to tell what is actually
there so was simply raising the caution flag. If the original
installation used EMT outside through concrete as it appears I had/
have little confidence in anything else...