Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.chem,alt.med.veterinary,sci.bio.microbiology
Fred Kasner Fred Kasner is offline

Default Ozone Generator -vs- Cat Urine Spray?

HeyBub wrote:
Fred Kasner wrote:
Having had several male cats it appears to me that your mistake was
not neutering the tom very early on. One of the hazards of early
neutering is problems with bladder crystals. Both my neutered males
had such problems and had to be watched carefully so as to apply the
medication lest they suffer from bladder crystals. One guy was very
cooperative. When he was having an attack he would **** in the
bathtub and we could see the blood in his urine. The other cried to
indicate the pain. Sprays that would drive him from spraying a
vertical surface will merely force him to find a different vertical
surface to spray.

Crystals are caused by cheap food, high in Magnesium content.

Cats are carnivores and cannot digest plant material. Any food that does not
list a meat as its first, chief ingredient (rice, corn, etc.), should be
avoided. You can't go wrong with a national brand known for quality (Purina,
Iams, Science Diet) but you can kill your kitty with store brands.

They were fed with ground horsemeat and some added table scraps. So much
for your purported expertise.
FK