Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] ianbw12@yahoo.com is offline

Default Fixing door handles back to back?

Hi,

I have an interior double wooden/glass door that I want to fix handles
(u-shape) to. The handles we like only come with the attachment points
at the rear; that is, they are like cupboard door handles and don't
fix 'back to back' like the bigger door handles. (By back to back I
mean where the handle on one side attachs into the handle behind it.)

My question is, does anyone know of any products or methods that would
enable me to attach cupboard-type handles in a manner where they
connect back to back, please?

Thanks very much,
Ian