Gunner

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:45:00 GMT, wrote:

Me, I have guns, fire extinguishers, and a whole bunch of
limb-threatening power tools. Just the same, I don't (and I know
you're gonna' find this part weird) feel the need to carry a skilsaw
around in anticipation of coming across a 2X4 that's too long. My
guess is that people who do feel the urge to carry a skilsaw would
find that most 2X4's are either already too long or might even be
growing. If you doubt that theory, then conduct a study of road-sign
ventilation techniques and get back to us with the results.

Wayne

Wayne...the fact of the matter is...no one is ever likely to come along
with a 2x4 and tell you to cut it or they will crush your skull with it.

Like fire extinguishers and smoke detectors..no one ever hopes they are
needed, but on the rare circumstances they are needed...not having them
(or a firearm) may cost you your life.

Its not the odds...its the stakes.

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long