Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default About all that latex paint...

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 22:53:33 -0400, "C & E"
wrote:

Doh!! Cheesecloth - of course! Thanks for the slap upside the head, folks.

The box is a tight space, huh?

"C & E" wrote in message
I just opened a one year old can of latex paint with 2/3 of the galllon
still remaining and, just as had feared, the inner rim had rusted. Opening
the can had deposited a thousand little flakes of rust on the surface.
With a tip of a rag I dabbed the surface and was able to remove the largest
ones but the littlest of the devils sunk beneath the surface. Can latex
paint be strained or is it too thick to pass through a paint strainer? Is
there a better way to do this?
TIA,
Chuck

--