Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.chem,alt.med.veterinary,sci.bio.microbiology
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default Ozone Generator -vs- Cat Urine Spray?

On 9 Apr 2007 06:09:20 -0700, wrote:

Ozone Generator -vs- Cat Urine Spray?

I was hoping to get some advice regarding the effectiveness of a small
Ozone Generator to deal with the smell of Cat Urine Spray indoors.....by
a de-sexed male cat. He is deliberately spraying, not simply taking a
much-needed ****. He is spraying on vertical surfaces.
There is almost nothing I don't know about the "territorial behaviour
issues", prevention, and cleaning. I have spoken to the local Vet in
great detail. I use an arsenal of special cleaners, and a Pheromone
preventative spray. I have also done a great deal of personal
research. Getting rid of the cat is definitely not an option.
Can you comment about Ozone Generators and their effectiveness? Bottom
line: If the Cat spraying is a persistent problem, is a small Ozone
Generator (with thorough cleaning) money well spent?
Thanks.

Low voltage electrical grid on the baseboards.