Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default Pipe to Septic Tank

On 8 Apr 2007 13:07:34 -0700, "car crash" wrote:

We recently bought a new house. Our big white ABS pipe that sticks
out of the ground at the front of our house is an air pipe to the
septic tank (I think). This pipe sticks up from the ground easily 3
feet. Most other properties in the neighbourhood either don't have
one or have a smaller one. Is there anything I can do to get rid of
that pipe?
Can I make it smaller ? I guess just cutting it in half with a
hacksaw would be the easiest thing to do.
Any other recommendation as to what I can do to get rid of that large
white pipe or reduce it in size?
Thank you.

Plant a garden statue over it.