Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default About all that latex paint...

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 16:21:02 -0400, "C & E"
wrote:

I just opened a one year old can of latex paint with 2/3 of the galllon
still remaining and, just as had feared, the inner rim had rusted.
Opening the can had deposited a thousand little flakes of rust on the
surface. With a tip of a rag I dabbed the surface and was able to remove
the largest ones but the littlest of the devils sunk beneath the surface.
Can latex paint be strained or is it too thick to pass through a paint
strainer? Is there a better way to do this?
TIA,
Chuck

Panty hose, cheese cloth? Or get a cloth strainer (1 or 5 gallon size)
from HD. Strain away.
--
Oren