Jim C Roberts

Default OT- The Deadliest Men

"Lane" lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com wrote in message
Makes you wonder what would happen if more citizens would carry. I content
that the crime rate would drop dramatically.

Lane

I believe that fact has been proven already, both down the road a piece
in Kennasaw, Ga. and some place up north.(?) What criminal in even half of
their right mind would break into a house or try to accoust(sp) someone in a
town/county/state that allows its citizens to arm themselves?

OK, I'll let the genie out of the lamp and go ahead and ask Gunner what
his deal is with Getz? Like of dislike? I can barely remember his deal,
shot 3 or 4 thugs that were trying to rob him on a NYC subway, right? Don't
remember if he got any time, though.

Regards,
Jim