jim rozen

Default OT- The Deadliest Men

In article , Mike Patterson says...

Had I been on that LIRR train, the guy would have gotten off one or
two shots, but after that either I would have stopped him, or he would
at least have spent a lot of his ammo on me rather than those poor
unprepared people.

They did wrestle him to the floor after he had expended his
ammunition. I don't believe that the state should have a
death penalty, but in this case if a private citizen should
happen to accidentally pop the guy during the confusion and
then walk away, I would be hard-pressed to identifiy exactly
what he looked like.

"It was just so fast and confusing, I'm not sure if he was
tall, short, thin fat, blond, bald, male, female."

Jim

please reply to: