Gunner

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:25:06 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

When you talk about really dangerous places, I have to ask myself, why

would
anyone live there on purpose? Some people are stuck there to some degree.
They need ways to deal with it, and carrying a gun is one way. But there

is
no reason in the world for most of us to live there. Life is too short,

and
it can be difficult enough as it is. Why make it worse by walking through
South-Central L.A., unless you want to get some practice with your gun?

Ed Huntress

Because a hell of a lot of people have to live there?

Yeah, but YOU don't. That's the point.

Ed Huntress

But I have to work there..and thats the point.
And you ignore the poor *******s that do have to live there who are
unable to protect themselves.

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long