Abrasha

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

Gunner wrote:

And you can pontificate all you want..up till the moment you are
approached by a couple social misfits who want to share your wealth or
your life.

At that point..what you believe, what you want, what ever
philosophical mind set you have developed...all goes out the window and
you are suddenly given a reality check. With luck, you dont have to
cash it.

Interesting. In your life, as you say, you have been confronted on several
occasions by people who were out to harm you in a bad way. And, again as you
describe it, you feel that because of the fact that you have had a gun in those
situations, you were able to diffuse those situations.

In my life, I have never been confronted, with any of the situations, that you
have been confronted with. Once I have been in a situation that someone wanted
to harm me (an Englishman on a bad LSD trip).

We are of similar age I think. So why is it, that one person has all these
excperiences involving potential physical harm, guns, criminals, and other
undesirables, and the other has not.

Genes, upbringing, education, luck? Who knows. I firmly believe, that a person
creates his own reality, whatever that reality may be. You have a hand in ALL
that happens to you. It is not always easy to accept this. However, once you
do, and see the truth in this, it will set you free.

Trust me Gunner, you choose. Every moment of your life it is you who chooses to
live that life. Noone forces you to live the life you live, but you. Once you
get that, it is easy to change it. It's that easy.

Sadly, it seems that you have chosen a life that is filled with people who, by
your own account, are after you, and with guns, so you can keep these people at
a distance. Your "nom de plume" speaks volumes about you too.

It doesn't have to be this way.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com