Abrasha

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message

When you talk about really dangerous places, I have to ask myself, why

would
anyone live there on purpose? Some people are stuck there to some degree.
They need ways to deal with it, and carrying a gun is one way. But there

is
no reason in the world for most of us to live there. Life is too short,

and
it can be difficult enough as it is. Why make it worse by walking through
South-Central L.A., unless you want to get some practice with your gun?

Ed Huntress

Because a hell of a lot of people have to live there?

Yeah, but YOU don't. That's the point.

Ed Huntress

Yes he does, because he's stuck, hopelessly stuck. If he'd move to greener
pastures, he'd have to give up so much of his old self, he wouldn't know what to
do with himself.

He's a skilled man, and a survivor, who could find a job almost anywhere, and
for some reason he's tied himself down to ... what exactly? A large pile of
metal and other assorted junk in his back yard judging from his web site.

I suggest honest selfexamination, many years of it. With the help of a trained
professional.
--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com