wmbjk@REMOVE_THIScitlink.net

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:57:47 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:47:05 GMT, wrote:

You might try moving. Just don't leave the boogeyman your forwarding
address.

Its unfortunate that good paying jobs are not available in the safer
rural areas. So those of us who depend on large industrial areas for
our bread and butter have to work there. East LA. Compton, Watts,
Downey, etc etc. Industrial areas that look like the worst of the East
German border areas after 5pm

Aren't you the guy who said his gross is $40k and that it takes 65k
miles per year of commuting to earn it? That's not what I'd call a
good paying job. If you can afford a computer, an ISP account, and the
time to use them ah.... quite a bit, then you can afford to move to a
better area. I wouldn't say that our own rural area has many
high-paying jobs, yet off hand I know one guy with a thriving biz
who's looking for a new hire, and a mile from him another who has a
nice home that's vacant with a large shop on acreage. He might even
swap rent for property maintenance. Both on a tree-covered mountaintop
BTW. Could be a nice setup for someone with even average technical
skills, and a dream compared to your situation. But I'm thinkin' that
even though this is a safe rural area, if you lived here you'd be just
like one of my neighbors who wears a sidearm full time. On guard
against the jackrabbits and boogeymen I guess.

Wayne