Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default Filling 20 lb Propane tanks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 12:34:22 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 04:40:35 GMT, Paul M. Eldridge
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 23:36:36 -0500, Richard J Kinch
wrote:

Do I just connect from tank to tank, ...

Sure, just turn the 500 gallon tank upside down first, so you get liquid
out, like you did refilling disposables from an upside-down 20 lb'er.

Expect cryogenic, flammable liquid to spew in your face, blinding you, and
instantly frostbiting your skin, just before the massive explosion and fire
that ends your life in a blood-curdling cry of gurgled horror, with your
family and neighbors watching your staggering death-walk across the lawn as
your burned lungs starve you of oxygen and you collapse.

Other than that, yep, it's just not "all that much different other than the
amounts".

Ok, I don't know about the rest of you, but I just lost total bladder
control. :)

Richard Pryor is/was funny, when he talked about catching on fire.

Fire! That **** can make you run FAST. (words to that affect).

"when you're running down hollywood blvd, with your clothes on fire,
people get out of your way.."