A.Gent

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

"Gunner" wrote in message

Anger? Shrug..the world can and is a very dangerous place.

snip

There are lots of places like this, DC, Sydney, NYC, Chicago, London,
etc etc where if you go to the wrong place..commend your soul to God,
and cover your ass as best you can.

Ummmm...

More information please, Gunner.
I've only lived in Sydney's 'burbs for nigh-on 50 years, so maybe I've missed
something.

King's Cross? Oxford Street? Cabramatta? Redfern?
I've driven cabs for a living, and on the midnight-to-dawn shift the only jobs going
are 'round there. Worst violence I suffered was a drunk puking in the back of the
cab. Should I have shot him?

Where are these "wrong places"?

Please, tell me you don't believe the nonsense they write in the tabloids? (Ref the
recent "riots" in Redfern. pshaaww!)

If you're dopey enough to walk through some places with $100 dollar bills stapled to
your coat, then yes, indeed: "...the world can and is a very dangerous place."

Its pretty dangerous if you stand blindfolded in traffic, too.
Maybe you should shoot the drivers who don't swerve to miss you? (for their criminal
negligence)

Shrug.

Whatever.

Jeff.
(still surviving, gunless and swordless, and not paranoid, in Sydney.)