chem

Default OT- The Deadliest Men

Gunner wrote in
:
snip

Over a period of less than 3 years, Thomas was involved in four gun
battles against a total of 11 known suspects. He shot six of them,
killing five. The watch dealer himself was wounded on two of these
occasions, taking a total of five rounds. There are many lessons that
the rest of us can learn: Lessons of long-term strategy and short-term
tactics; of gun selection and ammunition effectiveness; and, above
all, of courage under fire in the moment, and of determination over
the long haul.

snip

Since this is already an OT thread... I was in a punk band in high school
that was named Watchmaker, the name being a result of our singer reading
about this guy. I knew the general idea of what happened to him, but
hadn't read the whole story before.

chem

--

take out the trash to reply by email