The Q

Default Corrugated Asbestos Roof - what replacements?

Have a look at http://www.casupply.co.uk/, they have a range of roofing
materials which should cover your purpose. (even if you just look and buy it
elsewhere but I find them cheap!)
The Q
wrote in message
om...
Hi

I have an outside loo and a shed both brick built in the garden. They
are joined to the house but you have to go into the garden to get to
them.

I was told by the surveyor when I purchased the house that it had an
asbestos roof which would have to be replaced. The roof is corrugated
(with quite a steep sloping angle) and looks very much like a shed
roof.

Most of the roof structure underneath is rotten and will have to be
replaced as well.

I have read the other posts on dealing with the asbestos safley but my
query is what can I replace the roof with. The only corrugated
roofing that I can find is the clear placstic stuff which is not
suitable since there is a loo as well.

Any help appreciated

Bhupesh