Jon Anderson

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

Ed Huntress wrote:

You've just got to move to a better neighborhood, Gunner. It will improve your whole outlook on life.

I understand the point you're trying to make, but this is just giving up
territory to the criminals, generally leaving behind those that can't
afford to move and are less likely to be able to defend themselves. Not
everyone can up and move when trouble shows up.

And even rural areas are getting dangerous. Meth is a big problem in
Nevada County, and there are some really scary people running around. I
know, my wife works at the county jail and gets to see lots of them.
Folks that just read the local paper are not getting the full story.
We're lucky that, outside of burglaries, they seem to prefer going after
each other. So far...

Jon