Ed Huntress

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

"Gunner" wrote in message

Im sure Ed's been to at least one Westec show. He knows the area
surrounding the facility. Want to walk those streets at 9pm?

Actually, I'm going there again in a couple of weeks, and yes, I walk all
around at night. I only get to L.A. once every couple of years or so and I
gawk all around like the tourist I am.

However, I'd much rather walk down the West side of Manhattan late at night.
In fact, I did it nearly every night for four years. 'Never saw a gun.
'Never was threatened in any way.

When you talk about really dangerous places, I have to ask myself, why would
anyone live there on purpose? Some people are stuck there to some degree.
They need ways to deal with it, and carrying a gun is one way. But there is
no reason in the world for most of us to live there. Life is too short, and
it can be difficult enough as it is. Why make it worse by walking through
South-Central L.A., unless you want to get some practice with your gun?

Ed Huntress