Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default a different? water heater problem?

On 3 Apr 2007 10:29:29 -0700, "
wrote:

Home depot and lowes generally have larger tanks either in stock or at
the warehouse for next day delivery.

The wonderful HD website has 4 water heaters, 4 gallons, 2.5 gallons,
one that is tankless, and one that is a mini-tank. I want 65, and
they don't even have 5!

When I said just 'water heater', I still only got 4 heaters, but only
two of them were the same. I wouldn't know how to write computer
code this bad if I tried.

And their pages are full of advertising and photos of guys in uniform
that has nothing to do with what I'm searching for. A misting system
on a Greek style veranda that has nothing to do with water heaters.

Like this:
http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS...o.0&MI D=9876
What a waste.

When will I learn not to waste my time on their website.