Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Schuler Charles Schuler is offline

Default How long after plaster to paint?

Not April fools at all. Why would the type of primer matter? Does the 4
days seem to short/long? Local enviro is Mass. When I did my second floor
I waited almost 30days, simply because there were a lot of other things
going on. This is my first floor bath, anxious to get it back to working
order.

Sorry Brian ... I am jaded.

The type of primer matters because there are two basic bases: oil and
water/latex.

Get yourself to a good paint store and get their recommendations.

Water based (latex) primer could be OK at this point in time.

There is some really bad information offered forth on this group, by the
way.

Go to a good paint store!