Posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.boats,alt.home.repair

Default Do I need to start over on my lawn according to Doug Kanter aka JoeSpareBedroom

"Lar" wrote in message
. ..
Charlie Morgan wrote:

In Connecticut, you can't be employed to apply pesticides or herbicides
under
the age of 18. I realize YOU were probably much older than that when and
if you
finished High School, but most kids are about 17 when they graduate.

CWM

I would guess that would be the same in most states, but they probably do
allow under aged "helpers", not licensed to apply the pesticides, but
there to help keep the hoses untangled, get tools when needed, etc. And I
can see where Billy Bob SR. of BB's Bug Control would let Billy Bob Jr
actually do the application especially if he had been helping Pops since
he was 12.

Lar

Exactly. And, since people that young have ZERO historical perspective, with
regard to chemicals, they'll believe anything they're told.