Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Nice jewellery - no drawers !

HI

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:28:47 +0100, "Dwayne & Angela"
wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
.. .
Hi All

I'm looking for something which I'm sure 'somebody' makes / sells
- but I can't seem to find one anywhere...

There's never enough space on my market stall to display 'all' of the
hand-made glass jewellery that I have with me. When a customer asks to
see 'the other stuff', I end up having to 'burrow' through boxes of
stuff - which al looks a bit unprofessional.

So - what I was looking for was the sort of thing that used to be
called a 'collectors cabinet' - having wide but shallow drawers g -
to store and display the boxed up jewellery (boxes are less than one
inch tall)... Maybe 4 - 6 drawers - each one maybe 1ft x 2ft....

I know it's a diy newsgroup and I could make such a thing - but
I was hoping that it already exists - and maybe I'm just not asking
for the right thing..... or in the right place .....

So - knowing the wide range of hobbies and interests that ukdiy
followers have - any bright suggestions please ??

Many thanks
Adrian

look at the drawers they use for storing working drawing they are approx
1mtr wide by 600mm and only about 70mm deep.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I was hoping for something a little bit smaller - ideally about 1ft x
2ft - that could be easily lifted out of the car and stored in the
Studio. I think a plan chest is going to be a bit on the large side...

Regards
Adrian