Posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.boats,alt.home.repair

Default Do I need to start over on my lawn according to Doug Kanter aka JoeSpareBedroom

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 02:27:42 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
Too busy here to respond in detail at the moment, but:

But you will anyway, Doug Kanter.

I'm not a big fan of dogs, but you apparently are

Many people enjoy a dogs company Doug, you advocate killing your
neighbors dog if you can catch him or poison him with a bowl of
antifreeze.

Scott's franchises are in business to sell chemicals, none of which can
be
legally tested for safety in humans. I have no idea if they've ever
used
dogs as test subjects. Probably not.

You hate dogs, you talk about leaving bowls of anti freeze out for them.

Most lawn chemical companies hire high school children to apply
chemicals.
Really? High school children?

I'm sure you have some data to back up your claim of children spraying
control product on lawns in the USA, right?

They hire grocery stock boys at that age first, ask your dad and your
son,
then yourself.

They lie to these
employees, telling them that the stuff they're spraying is safe around
food
Most real applicators are pesticide certified by the state they're doing
business in. You can't lie to them.

Now go get your shine-box, stockboy Doug Kanter aka JoeSpareBedroom.

High school children. Exactly what I said. I've seen it. Prove me wrong.
Right the **** now.

Prove me wrong.

In Connecticut, you can't be employed to apply pesticides or herbicides
under
the age of 18. I realize YOU were probably much older than that when and
if you
finished High School, but most kids are about 17 when they graduate.

CWM

Apparently, things are different in NY.