Posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.boats,alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Do I need to start over on my lawn according to Doug Kanter aka JoeSpareBedroom

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:18:36 -0400, "Larry" wrote:

Most lawn chemical companies hire high school children to apply
chemicals.

Really? High school children?

I heard on the news tonight that one drugstore chain hires high school
children as assistants to dispense prescription drugs.

They showed one person who was crippled and couldn't talk and had a
contorted face after taking the wrong prescription. The drugstore
said that the teenager put in pills with ten times as much dosage, and
the pharmacist, who reviewed*** what the kid had done, missed the
mistake.

***They said he reviewed it anyhow.

They had another example also, who maybe died.

The drugstore said that there were only a couple cases out of millions
of prescriptions properly filled. But who knows how many mistakes
there really were, including those didn't cure like they should have,
but didn't have noticeable side effects. Etc.