Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction,alt.architecture
clifto clifto is offline

Default How Long to Tape / Mud / Sand Drywall ?

Don wrote:
"Michael Bulatovich" wrote
rubber-band warfare. (The big fat ones.)

Add some paper clips to the mix and you're talking Lee Vo-Tech circa 1972.
Still have some scars.........

We used to have grommet fights at one job. The very first time I got in
on one, we were well into it and entrenched in our positions with lots
of ammo when the owner walked through and got bombarded from seven
different directions at once. There was a stunned silence; the owner
took a puff on his pipe and walked on without a word.

--
Pork: It's the other white flag!
-- James Lileks