Posted to rec.woodworking
alexy alexy is offline

Default HVLP sprayer what should I buy?

"bdeditch" wrote:

I am going to need a HVLP sprayer, but its something I am not going to
using lots. I seen a cheap one on Harbor freight for about $40 (self
contained), but I noticed there are some that you hook up to a
compresser. What would be better?

It would help if you'd post a link to the alternatives you are asking
about. There is a unit sold by HF, Rockler, and Woodcraft that sells
for $100, frequently marked down to $80. I have that one and
recommend it as long as you take if for what it is--a light duty tool
for very limited use. If I find that I am having lots of spraying
projects, I will probably want to upgrade, but you can get excellent
results with this unit.