Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction,alt.architecture
Matt Whiting Matt Whiting is offline

Default How Long to Tape / Mud / Sand Drywall ?

MiamiCuse wrote:
"Don" wrote in message
"Matt Whiting" wrote
I wouldn't seal someone else's work either as most states require that
the work be completed by you or under your direct control.

What does *direct control* mean?

I used to work at a place that had a base office and 2 satellite offices.
An architect in the base would seal drawings prepared in a satellite.
If that is direct control, then what isn't?

I think its the same as "responsible charge"? That's the term used by DPR
in Florida.

Does FL define responsible charge?

Matt