Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction,alt.architecture
Matt Whiting Matt Whiting is offline

Default How Long to Tape / Mud / Sand Drywall ?

Don wrote:
"Matt Whiting" wrote
I wouldn't seal someone else's work either as most states require that the
work be completed by you or under your direct control.

What does *direct control* mean?

I used to work at a place that had a base office and 2 satellite offices.
An architect in the base would seal drawings prepared in a satellite.
If that is direct control, then what isn't?

I'm not sure, but this is how my home state law reads:
http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/04...37/s37.59.html

I should have said direction and control to be precisely correct.

I'm sure there is case law involving interpretations of the meaning of
this, but I am not familiar with it.

Matt