Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jim menning jim menning is offline

Default Repairman's knot

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

I have never actually seen you posting on here before, and know nothing about you,
so you will understand that I feel no obligation to justify myself to you, further
than I already have. That said, if you are new to this group, I have no desire to
get off on the wrong foot with you, and if my mildly sarcastic banter has offended
your - or indeed anyone elses - sensibilities in some way, for that, at least, I
apologise.

Arfa

Thanks for the pictures, explanations, and apology. I'd like to apologize to you
also for the way this turned into an argument from what should simply have been a
more cooperative and tolerant effort from both sides.

jim menning