Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Repairman's knot

"jim menning" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

So to Jim Menning, and you Mr Brodbeck, if all that makes me "not a good
guy", and one of "the jerks", then sobeit. All I did, as I always do, is
try to help the guy. All I wanted was a civil response. It was only after
the less than polite ( in my opinion ) responses that I received from the
OP, that I got annoyed.

But hey-ho. Bad day now over. Tomorrow's another day ...

Arfa

I gave you the opportunity to prove you were a good guy, and not one of
the jerks.

You made an unnecessary reference to "the Americans" in your response
here. A more proper statement would have been that other
"well-intentioned responders" were confused. Rather than drag
nationalities into the equation, how about just clearing up the confusion
that you claim exists? Providing the pictures to a common location could
have enlightened all.

But the real bottom line here is: Did you follow up to make the pictures
available?

Again, here's the challenge: Prove to us you are the "good guy" as you
initially appeared to be.

Thank you.

Please don't get going on the race issue. I see enough of that rubbish in
this country already.

Someone once made the observation that the UK and America are two countries
divided by a common language, and this would seem to be proving that. I
visit America frequently, and have done for many many years, so I am able to
speak and understand your variety of the language fluently, which is why I
understood that what this UK based poster was asking, was being
misunderstood, by more than one person from your side of the water.

The reference was not unnecessary to the explanation, and I can't understand
how you could possibly take offence at your countrymen being referred to by
the nationality that they are. So let's get that point totally straight,
right off. I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against Americans of any colour, creed,
political persuasion or whatever. I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against the way
that you speak the language. By making the reference in my previous posting,
I intended ABSOLUTELY NOTHING detrimental, to you, or any of your
countrymen. Are we clear on that one now ?

Here are the pictures. They are about 100k each now, and I make no apology
for that. If that is still too much to force down your piece of wet string
in less than an hour, that's not my problem.

Hope you all find it worth it. If any of this makes me not, "one of the good
guys", then I hesitate to think what you must make of some of the ones that
we get on here sometimes, who really aren't, and make a point of being
genuinely offensive ...

http://www.nbndesign.com/stuff/Wirew...lt_320x240.jpg

http://www.nbndesign.com/stuff/Wirew...rn_320x240.jpg

http://www.nbndesign.com/stuff/Wirew...ce_320x240.jpg