Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jakdedert jakdedert is offline

Default Repairman's knot

jim menning wrote:
"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

So to Jim Menning, and you Mr Brodbeck, if all that makes me "not a good guy", and
one of "the jerks", then sobeit. All I did, as I always do, is try to help the
guy. All I wanted was a civil response. It was only after the less than polite ( in
my opinion ) responses that I received from the OP, that I got annoyed.

But hey-ho. Bad day now over. Tomorrow's another day ...

Arfa

I gave you the opportunity to prove you were a good guy, and not one of the jerks.

You made an unnecessary reference to "the Americans" in your response here. A more
proper statement would have been that other "well-intentioned responders" were
confused. Rather than drag nationalities into the equation, how about just clearing
up the confusion that you claim exists? Providing the pictures to a common location
could have enlightened all.

But the real bottom line here is: Did you follow up to make the pictures available?

Again, here's the challenge: Prove to us you are the "good guy" as you initially
appeared to be.

Thank you.

Aw geez, Jim. Give him a break. I know that he's responded in a
helpful manner to my requests in the past. His responses to others has
always been respectful and informative. He's a daily poster. He
apologized and explained in depth. What more do you really want?

jak