Posted to alt.home.repair
spongehead spongehead is offline

Default Old Agway Riding Mower

I have an old riding mower that needs several parts. Searching the
web has come up with nothing. It says Agway and Sabre on the hood
along with 11/36. The model number is 320-58 and date says 0245. Has
a Briggs and Stratton 400cc 11HP motor. Its a ugly color orange and
if I had to guess it was made around the mid 1980's.
The pulley for the blade has been stripped and was welded back on but
that weld didnt hold too long. Now the two blades arent exactly
even. The control arm for the front tire is bent and causes a really
sharp left turn or a really wide right turn.
I could monkey it all back together but if I could buy the parts, that
way I wont have to spend more time fixing the mower than actually
mowing the lawn.