Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jim menning jim menning is offline

Default Repairman's knot

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

Well pardon me for trying to help you. I won't be in the future. Your response
borders on ignorant ...

Tie your cables up with old rope if you prefer.

Arfa

You started out in this thread looking like a nice guy, trying to help. You sure
soiled your own image in a hurry.

Why immediately ridicule the original poster because he doesn't have or need a
high-speed internet connection? All anyone wants is that you share your pictures in
a way that is available to all, not just those with a high-speed internet, which BTW
still is NOT available everywhere. Even if everyone had a high-speed connection,
it's still inconsiderate to send images in any resolution form larger than they need
be.

Why don't you post your pictures to a site like Image Shack, which has options to
downsize them? This way everyone, not just the original poster can see what you are
talking about.

http://www.imageshack.us/

C'mon, be a good guy, there are enough jerks around here already.