Posted to alt.home.repair
Cliff Hartle Cliff Hartle is offline

Default Need Waterproof Glue

Bags like this are heat sealed not glued.

You would need to find a vinyl glue if you want to glue a plastic shower
curtain together. Even if you found a glue to do this I doubt it would
fulfill your strength requirements. Also, this glue would most likely have
to melt the two pieces together like glue used for PVC drain pipe.

I think you are going to have to look for bags designed for boating like
white water rafting or kayaking.

"The One" wrote in message
I really need a non-biodegradable, self-sealing, heavy-duty, absolutely
water-tight plasic bag, at least four feet by two feet but I was unable
to find anything like this from any packaging supplier. I figure I can
glue together two sides of a shower curtin but I need an adhesive that
is very secure and water tight. Home Depot did not seem to have anything
like this. Any ideas on what product would work and where to get it ?
Stephen