Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default in UK, looking for little plug and socket connector

In article .com,
wrote:
(the woman said she couldn't "recommend" anything, she isn't allowed
to. So I asked her for "an example of what I could get". That she
complied with!! - may be worth knowing if talking to rswww!)

RS Components are a trade supplier and wouldn't be expected to answer such
things over the phone. You might do better with Maplin if they still have
a technical advice department.

There are many different types of connectors that would satisfy your
requirement - the obvious one being a standard 2.5mm plug and socket. Mini
DIN connectors are principally designed for signal handling - not power.

--
*My designated driver drove me to drink

Dave Plowman
London SW