Posted to rec.woodworking
SWDeveloper SWDeveloper is offline

Default Glass moves on coffee table

On 26 Mar 2007 09:04:31 -0700, wrote:

I bought a wooden coffee table and now have a 1 year old who loves to
beat on it. So I bought a cut glass top to protect the wood however,
the glass slides around and it is not safe. I have tried the little
plastic spacers the glass company gave me but it still moves. I have
also bought every silicone stopper of every shape and size I can find
and it still moves. I don't want to ruin the finish on the table
trying to get the glass to stay on and I don't want my daughter
beating on the table. The glass is just not safe. PLEASE help I want
to keep the glass from moving.

Separate the coffee table table from the child. Maybe you can sell
one or give it away.