Posted to alt.home.repair
Brian V Brian V is offline

Default Need Waterproof Glue

"The One" wrote in message
I really need a non-biodegradable, self-sealing, heavy-duty, absolutely
water-tight plasic bag, at least four feet by two feet but I was unable
to find anything like this from any packaging supplier. I figure I can
glue together two sides of a shower curtin but I need an adhesive that
is very secure and water tight. Home Depot did not seem to have anything
like this. Any ideas on what product would work and where to get it ?
Stephen

What about one of those "space bags"? The kind you see on TV that they put
clothes in and vacumn out the air? They show those being submirsed in water,
no leakage.