Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.christian

Default Stop going to church and you can still go to heaven

Wow! And to think I've wasted all this time at church when I
could have been just hanging on to an electric wire? Thank you,
again and again.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"HammerBammer" wrote in message
ps.com...
: According to most religions, if you dont go to church you'll
never go
: to heaven. But the truth is this: You dont have to go to
church. The
: reason is that these days all churches have electricity, and
the wires
: that supply the churches are the same wires that supply our
homes.
: Rather than going to church, just grab one of those live wires
in your
: home and you'll be connected to every church in your whole
region.
: What better way to attend church than to attend ALL churches
that are
: connected to those wires. Not only will you be guaranteed an
eternity
: in heaven, but you'll go to heaven almost immediately.
: