Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Unusual Broadband Problem

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Hmm. My broadband works without any filter and with all the many
phones on their rests. The filter(s) is/are to stop the ADSL carrier
interfering with the phones - not the other way round.

That depends on what is inside the phone.

Well, there's a goodly selection on this line including an old one.
Although of course it is filtered now with one at the master socket and a
router fed directly off that. But when first playing with it my results
were as above.

--
*Some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.